Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Mail

I recently ordered two patterns from Ebay. One was from a seller in Canada (BC) and the other was from the US (SC).

I paid for the patterns at the same day, at the same time.

Both shipped on the same day.

It actually cost more to ship from the Cdn seller - but the price difference was marginal. (less than $1)

Because my March Break is coming up and I plan to do a lot of sewing, I am excited to get the patterns and buy fabric. The Canada Post website says that domestic delivery standards are 4 days from urban centre to urban center outside of province.

The USPS website says the average delivery of 3 to 5 business days for express international mail. (Average number of days may vary based upon origin and destination.)

I have a bet with a friend, she thinks the US pattern will arrive first and I think the Cdn one will.

1 comment:

  1. Cdn pattern arrived on March 5th and the US pattern arrived on the 6th. I lost the bet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...