Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fantastic Skirt Pattern

This is the Magic Pencil Skirt from Pamela's Patterns. I think it is one of the best patterns I have ever bought. It is simple and smart. The pattern is all about fitting. I learned a lot. 

It is a very simple pattern but as I said earlier, the  true  worth is in the fitting tips and instructions. I learned more about darts from this single pattern than I have from any book or video. I actually sewed two skirts very quickly with this pattern. It will definitely be a go-to pattern when I have less than a metre of fabric to use.

Here' s my kitty, interested in the pattern too.
Here is a link to the website for Pamela's Patterns.

2 comments:

  1. Ah-HA, that's what i need as a pattern weight - a helpful kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pattern weight cat! What a great idea. I bet as long as no one tells the cat that he is being so helpful, he'll be willing to do it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...