Thursday, August 30, 2012

Announcing the Next Winner of the Pattern Pyramid

And the winner is............Michelle from the Bookworm Sewist!!!!

Congratulations Michelle! 
 Check out her blog for news of the next pyramid....

I have the patterns all ready, set to be mailed asap!


This is the surprise 5th pattern!

Oh, I choose to make the fleece jacket pattern above (and I already have it cut out). I'll post pictures when I finish it....
Thank you everyone for participating and carrying this contest on. I hope it continues for a long, long time....

And I'll be participating in the patterns and postcards swap that is being held at The Perfect Nose. The more people who join the better...look for my patterns here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...