Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Second Set of 5 Patterns for Postcards and Patterns

Okay, I managed to find five more patterns for the swap....

Be sure to check out my other patterns up for the Patterns and Postcards swap here.  

And my final list here.
Traded to Katie. Simplicity 6698 bust 38 size 16

Simplicity 7489 Bust 39 size 16 1/2

Vogue 8775 - this looks like a coat pattern but it requires fleece. SO it's more of light jacket. XS-S-M

Size 16 Bust 36

Simplicty 7750 size Large, 16-18

2 comments:

  1. I really want Simplicity 6698 (the first one). I have 6 m of heavy, heavy fusible interfacing. It is probably best for making hats or bags. Can we trade?

    Katie six five at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, but Katie...I'll put more patterns up. You should pick several for that much interfacing. Of cut 1 m for me...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...