Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Pyramid continues

File:Plant bookworm in Manchester (front view).jpg


Updates:
Michelle at the bookworm sewist (I wish I had thought of that name for my blog) has the next leg of the Pattern Pyramid up and going. She's picked a pattern and promises to make it up soon - my own is cut out and all ready to be put together in the next week or so. ( I am currently sidetracked by the start of the school year, a sick dog and a slipcover I just have to make to cover the dingy sofa...)

Also, isn't the bookworm garden sculpture picture amazing? I found this pic on wikki commons and know nothing about it. I bet it's English - they seem to have amazing garden creatures...


3 comments:

  1. That is crazy awesome, if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is uber cute! ^◡^


    P.S. You may want to check our blog an we'd love it more if we follow each other. ^◡^

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com/

    Thanks! ^◡^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that picture is precious! I found you on the SITS forums & I'm a new follower. It's nice to meet you & I hope you have a great weekend!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...