Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Finished!!!!

I used old sheets to make pattern pieces and then cut the fabric using the pattern pieces

As always, progress was hampered by a sleepy dog...

If I do this again, I will make the slipcover more fitted than it is .,..

I used a polyester fabric that has been treated to prevent stains....


If you see a doggy tail running out of the picture, it's because I had to chase him off to take a picture....




By no means is this slipcover perfect but I am happy with the results....
Again...the blue is the original and the yellow plaid is a slipcover I bought at Sears....

to this.....









5 comments:

  1. Great work! And i love the doggy tail in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And what a lot of work. I have no doubt you experienced ups and downs of sewing fatigue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a huge piece of work, and what a great result.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks fantastic! And it looks very neatly made, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothy, u r astounding!!!! I couldn't imagine having the patience to put this together. Another superb project! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...