Monday, February 10, 2014

Finished Project: Wendy Pants

These are my Wendy Pants from Style Arc Patterns. I love the pattern and the fit but not the fabric. It is a bengaline but not THAT bengaline. I found it at Fabricland in Toronto. It had a nice stretch to it and I had to cut it on the cross-grain. But I just don't love the polyester feel to the pants.


As always, the Style Arc sizing is great. I love the pattern. I did add a side zip though....

And I cut off 4 plus inches from the bottom before hemming these pants.


In keeping with my sewing goals, I am posting one project a week. I already have my other project cut and waiting. And I am doing the Albion Sew-a-Long from Colette Patterns. I am still altering the pattern. I've decided to interline that jacket and maybe line it as well...

2 comments:

  1. They look great Nothy. If the fabric isn't perfect - chalk it up as a muslin and make a new pair. Did you add a zipper because the pants don't have a fitted waist? I've wondered about this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad fabric choice. We have all been there. Ugh! Oh well, at least you like the pattern!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...