Sunday, May 4, 2014

Vote in a Fun Design Contest Sponsored by Fabricland/Addition Elle

First, I've been busy in the real world for the past several weeks. I have managed to keep up with some sewing - and some cutting for new projects- and I will post those later this week.

I was at Fabricland this weekend and learned of a dress design contest:

LittleBlackDress-BlogPost

Canadian design students were asked to create a look that could be featured in Addition Elle stores this summer.

Click here for details and to vote. 

I love that voters get to direct fashion. I know we vote with our money too but this is such fun! ANd think of the implications for the future - we could vote for safer dyes or fabrics made here or natural fabrics....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...